Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home at last - November 13, 2007

Cindy moved in with me. She needed a quiet place to be until she got her stuff figured out. It really was a blessing during this time that we had each other. I stayed off work until my appointment on November 27th. At first I only had crutches at home with the walker up stairs. It was so hard just to get food from the kitchen to the family room. I would have to put it through the pass through to the dining room. Hop around and move it to the dining room table. Hop over and put it on a TV tray 1/2 way to the couch. Hop over and take it to the couch. It was exhausting to say the least. Finally I had a wheel chair down delivered and still had the walker up stairs. At least I could be a little mobile during the day. I still was in the soft cast, the pins were very uncomforable. I could feel them when I wiggled my foot or when the swelling was too much. I got up and down stairs by bumming it. I can't handle being home emotionally. It has been very, very difficult to have nothing to do but think all day. I will be returning to work after my appointment as long as everything goes well.

No comments: