Monday, November 10, 2008

Stitches in time

I called my family Doc to take my stitches out. I can't get in to see Dr. Petrisor until next Tuesday. A guy at work told me an old hockey trick was to put vaseline on the stitches a little bit ahead of time so when they came out it was easier. That made sense to me so that's what I did. It still pinched when she took them out but maybe it was easier.
My foot was incredibly swollen when I finally got into the doc's office. I really thought that it would burst at the seam when she took out the stitches but it didn't. Once again swelling is a big issue. I hope it subsides sooner than before.
Anyway great excuse to go home and put my foot up for the evening. Housework sure gets neglected. Ya, whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come take care of that house work for you. I don't know how much work we would get done!!!!!!! Kathy

Kim said...

More fun talking and laughing! The way I see it, the housework isn't going anywhere, it will still be there when I get to it.